Every year, it’s become tradition that I put together little tins of goodies to give out as gifts to family and friends. This simple treat is a staple in my tins as it is easy to make and a favorite of many.
Although these treats have few ingredients and are simple to create, be warned that it is a messy project. My advice is to prep your Ritz crackers and then cover them in chocolate to save yourself the disaster of trying to put the Ritz sandwiches together with chocolate-covered hands, one at a time.
You can pop these in the fridge for about 10-20 minutes, but they are fine to sit on the counter after that. The chocolate hardens very quickly and then they are ready to go.
- Ritz Fresh Stacks Original Crackers
- Marshmallow creme
- Red and green chocolate melting chips
- Red and green sprinkles
- Spread marshmallow creme on one underside of a Ritz cracker.
- Press another Ritz cracker on top, creating a marshmallow fluff sandwich.
- Repeat until you have a tray of Ritz marshmallow sandwiches lined up and ready to dip in chocolate.
- Heat one color of your melting chips in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted. Do not overheat the chips, as they will burn if they cook for too long.
- Place the Ritz marshmallow sandwiches in the melted chocolate and turn to coat both sides. Use a spoon to help coat the sandwiches and make sure you get chocolate on the sides as well.
- Place the treat on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and lightly cover with sprinkles of choice.
- Repeat with your alternate melting chip color.
- Place the sheet of treats in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy!